Ozzie Guillen Back to Florida to Apologize For His Comments About Fidel Castro

Ozzie Guillen, which is the manager of the Miami Marlins, will make a statement that he loves Fidel Castro in Time magazine.



In the Marlins Park on Tuesday, Ozzie Guillen will provide a statement of apology for his comments that is not good to Fidel Castro, The Phillies and Marlins are not competing on that day, and schedule the match will resume Wednesday.

Ozzie Guillen said he love and respects the leaders of Cuba, Fidel Castro, because it can be in power for a long time. He told Time magazine he could not sleep for long time thinking about his comments about Fidel Castro, and he expressed readiness to make amends for the effect of such comments.

“I’m going to make everything clear what’s going on,” he said. “People can see me and talk. I have already talked to people. However, I think it is the proper thing to see my eyes. They can see me and ask whatever question they want. I think sooner is better. Better for the ball club, better for me.”

Ozzie Guillen ultimately gave a statement of apology on weekends ago, after news of his comments about Fidel Castro circulated in many online media.
Group of Cuban-American people is planning to protest on Tuesday at the ballpark. The protest movement is done before the Ozzie Guillen will fly to Miami

Popular Posts